Every FUSD school and department can have a public WordPress website. Only web liaisons & users who have completed accessibility training can have accounts to edit websites. See the list of FUSD web liaisons.
Quick Start Guide
Watch this 11-minute video first to get started. For in-depth knowledge, go further into the specific tutorials.
Table of Contents for Video
Quick Start Guide Video
Watch this quick 11 minute video to get started!
Printable Quick Start Guide
How to edit: Go to Appearance > Menus > select Main Menu
- Smart Slider
How to edit: Go to Smart Slider > Dashboard. Click on the Homepage Slider.
- Content Area – Editing a Page: Click on Edit Page at top. To upload images or PDFs, drag & drop them onto the page.
* Avoid using images of text. “Pictures are for puppies, not for paragraphs.”
* Don’t upload videos. Embed YouTube or Vimeo videos instead.
How to edit: Go to My Calendar > Add Event
Use the Login link at the bottom left to log in.
Public WordPress Website Tutorials
- How do I change the staff directory? Staff directories pull data automatically from Lawson every night. Contact Julie.Nunes@fresnounified.org of HR.
- How do I get access to a website? Submit an access request.
- Who are the web liaisons? See list of web liaisons & web managers.
- What are my responsibilities as a web liaison? Read the FUSD web accessibility plan.
- Who should I contact if I have other questions? Contact Chau.Bui@fresnounified.org