Every FUSD school and department can have a public WordPress website. Most websites are based on the same template; the functionality and appearance will be similar.
Only web liaisons & users who have completed accessibility training can have access to edit websites.
How to edit: Go to Appearance > Menus > select Main Menu
- Smart Slider
How to edit: Go to Smart Slider > Dashboard. Click on the Homepage Slider.
- Content Area – Editing a Page: Click on Edit Page at top. To upload images or PDFs, drag & drop them onto the page.
* Avoid using images of text. “Pictures are for puppies, not for paragraphs.”
* Don’t upload videos. Embed YouTube or Vimeo videos instead.
How to edit: Go to My Calendar > Add Event
Use the Login link at the bottom left to log in.
Bottom Sections of School Homepage
- District Links – Please leave this section as is.
- Stay Connected – The Social Wall automatically displays your school’s Instagram & Twitter accounts if connected. Contact Chau.Bui@fresnounified.org to connect.
- How do I get access? Submit an access request.
- Who are the web liaisons? See list of web liaisons & web managers.
- What are my responsibilities as a web liaison? Read the FUSD web accessibility plan.
- Who should I contact if I have other questions? Contact Chau.Bui@fresnounified.org