You must be logged in to edit pages.
How to Log in
- Log in using the Login link in the footer
- You can also add /login to the end of your site’s URL (e.g. http://fresnounified.org/dept/hr/login) to get to the login page.
- If you need to change your password, click on Lost your password? below the login form.
Editing From the Dashboard
- Under the dashboard on the left side, go to Pages > All Pages
- Click on the title of the page you want to edit and start editing.
- When done, click Update in the top right corner to save the page.
- If you forget to save, WordPress will autosave your changes every 60 seconds. Only the last autosave is stored for each page.
Deleting and Restoring Pages
Reverting to a Previous Version of a Page
- From the All Pages view, you can check the boxes from all the pages you want to edit.
- Click on the Bulk Actions menu, select the action you want.
- Each page will have 60 versions saved