Editing From WP-Admin
- In wp-admin, on the left side, go to Pages > All Pages
- Click on the title of the page you want to edit and start editing.
- When done, click Update in the top right corner to save the page.
Click on the Move to Trash button on the right hand side. The trash is emptied every 30 days.
Reverting to a Previous Version of a Page
60 versions are kept for every page.
- From the All Pages view, you can check the boxes from all the pages you want to edit.
- Click on the Bulk Actions menu, select the action you want.