Here is the breakdown of the homepage. The page content and main menu would be the areas where you’ll work with the most.
- Top Logo Menu – has the FUSD logo and website title
- Main Menu – To edit, go to Appearance > Menus > Main Menu. Tutorial: WordPress Navigation Menu
- Smart Slider – To edit, go to left hand side menu > Smart Slider. Tutorial: Homepage Smart Slider
- Page Content – main content area. Tutorial: WordPress Webpage with Common Blocks
- Custom Twitter Feed – To edit, contact web administrator.
- Footer – To edit, go to Appearance > Widgets. Contact web administrator for more info.
- Social – links to social media accounts. To edit, go to Appearance > Widgets. Contact web administrator for more info.
- WP-Admin Overview – the administrative area of WordPress
- WordPress Page with Common Blocks
- Creating WordPress Pages
- Editing WordPress Pages
- Inserting Images into Pages
- User Accounts and Logging In
Beyond the Basics
- WordPress Navigation Menu
- Creating Columns
- Creating a PDF Link with Icon on the Menu
- Homepage Smart Slider
- Ninja Tables – advanced tables
A list of all the videos for department WordPress websites.