Adding a Basic Event
- Go to My Calendar > Add Event.
- Fill in the Event Title.
- Fill out the Event Description.
- Select a category.
- Fill in Date and Time.
- If the event is recurring, fill in the Repetition Pattern.
Video Tutorial: Adding a Recurring Calendar Event
When a recurring item is created, many events will be scheduled. To remove dates that land on holidays, open up the main item. Click on Edit All. Delete dates as needed.
- Click on My Calendar > Categories
- Type in Category Name and choose a color.
- Click on Add Category.
- New Option:
Add an icon for the category. Click on the ? to see the list to choose from. Paste in the .svg image name into the box.
- Click Save Changes when done.