Watch Video Tutorial
- For the Smart Slider button, clear the Link box before pasting the new URL in. Remove the # sign, too.
- Don’t forget to hit Clear Cache after editing the Smart Slider so users will see changes immediately.
- Upload a PDF that is text-based, so that it is ADA compliant.
- First, upload your PDF into the Media Library
- Go to Media > Add New.
- Click on Copy URL to clipboard.
- Update the Bell Schedule button on the Smart Slider
- On the left hand menu, go to Smart Slider > Dashboard.
- Hover over the School Homepage Slider, click Edit.
- Hover over the slide, click Edit.
- Click on the Bell Schedule button.
- Make sure to the Link box is empty before pasting in the new URL.
Clear on the X to delete the existing URL, and delete the # sign.
- Click Save at top right.
- Go back to the dashboard.
- Hit Clear Cache at top right.
- Update the Bell Schedule link on the Main Menu
- On the left hand menu, go to Appearance > Menus.
- Click on the Bell Schedule link
- Make sure to the URL box is empty before pasting in the new URL. Delete any existing URL from there. Then paste the URL of the new Bell Schedule into the empty box.
- Hit Save at bottom right.
Public WordPress Website Tutorials
- Website Overview
- Quick Start Guide
- How to Update a Bell Schedule (popular)
- Editing a WordPress Page
- Smart Slider
- Navigation Menu
- Envira Gallery
- All WordPress Website Tutorials