What are Blocks?
Blocks are the components for adding content to your WordPress page. There are many types of blocks available. We will cover the most common ones used on your Fresno Unified website.
- Paragraph – most common
- Image – add pictures
- Heading – you must use headers to structure your content
- List – bullets or no bullets
- File – uploading files
- Button – you can also use the MaxButton plugins for buttons
- Columns – use this for layout
- Page Break – use this to break long pages
- Separator – use this to add a horizontal line to separate content
- Spacer – add space between blocks
- Media & Text
Adding a Block
- To add a block, click on the plus sign ⊕ in the content area of your page.
- Click into the block you want.
- The block’s settings will be on the right.