The homepage has a video embedded in the top right hand corner. To display your own video, copy the embed code from Vimeo or YouTube. Paste it into the Configuration List in Site Contents.
How to Embed a Vimeo Video onto the Homepage
How to Embed a YouTube Video onto the Homepage
- First get the video embed code from your video. For Vimeo, click on the paper airplane icon. Copy the embed code.
2. On your school website, log in. Then click on the gear icon next to your name at top. Go to Site Contents and then Configuration List.
3. In the Configuration List, click on Video Embed Code item. If hard to find, click on Title column header to sort A-Z.
4. Click on 3 dots to the right of the item. Then select Edit.
5. Paste the embed code into the Configuration Value box.
For Vimeo video embed code, delete the extra paragraph at the end. It’s surrounded by the <p> tag.
6. Hit Save at bottom.