Learn how to embed your Vimeo or YouTube video onto an inner page on a school website. Do not upload a video directly onto SharePoint — our servers do not have the bandwidth to host videos.
- First, upload your videos onto Vimeo or YouTube. Don’t upload a video onto your website. FUSD servers do not have the bandwidth to host videos.
- When you’re editing a page, put the cursor where you want to the video to be.
- Then go to the Insert tab > Web Part.
- Under Categories, click on Media and Content. Under Parts, click on Script Editor. Click Add button.
- On the Script Editor webpart on the page, click Edit Snippet.
- Copy/paste the video embed code into the script editor Embed box.
- Publish the page.
Vimeo is safer than YouTube for students. YouTube sometimes has irrelevant or inappropriate ads.