How to Use PAVE
- Upload a PDF onto the PAVE website. A shortcut for the site is tinyurl.com/fusdpave.
- PAVE will make some auto-corrections.
- PAVE will guide you to fix the rest of the issues.
- Download the accessible PDF right away so you can have a copy.
- The max file size is 5MB. If you need to check a larger file, use Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- The PDF will remain on the PAVE server for three weeks, unless you deleted it manually.
Video: Introduction to PAVE
Table of Contents for Video
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:17 Starting PAVE, File Upload, Overview
- 01:10 Document Properties
- 02:05 Issue Details
- 02:29 Reading Order, Automatic Tagging of Elements
- 02:50 Not Relevant Content
- 03:08 Multi-editing Function
- 03:50 Filter Function
- 04:46 Keyboard Shortcuts, FAQ
- 06:41 Element Tagging
- 07:40 Lists
- 09:15 Changing the Reading Order
- 09:37 Tables
- 12:30 Final Check
- 13:36 Download
- 14:54 Outro